The story starts in October 2018.
When, we’ve started discussing with the Founder and CEO of Captain Bean, Bogdan Pandea, about the opportunity of creating “a new pie”: the franchise.
As everyone agreed, the business has a lot of potential and the franchise system is the way to develop the concept, we’ve put in motion the plan of developing the franchise system.
So, in the last 6 months we’ve created:
– Customized procedures, that will help all levels of franchise. From the barista to franchise owner, from the franchise owner to the national suppliers.
– National logistics. 90% of the orders will be made in one place.
– New website, adapted to the three directions of business: Franchise, Events, Final Customer.
– Contracts to cover all the business structure in both directions.
– Improvement of the brand, adding the right “color” to the concept.
– Support team – that will offer all the necessary services before and after opening of the new locations.
– Business structure for Franchisees and Franchisor – the owner of the brand.
– Control lever for Franchisee and Franchisor.
– Unitary design of the locations. To be easily recognized everywhere.
– Clear structure of investment in the franchise and a fast ROI – between 6-24 months.
– Now we will put in motion the strategy of promoting the franchise in Romania.
– We’re looking to sign
10 new locations, reaching 20 locations by the end of 2019. We target cities over 50 000 population.
– Bring the Captain abroad!
You can see updates about Captain Bean on their LinkedIn.
If you wanna be part of an amazing team, having a very profitable business, apply for franchise here.